Trip Planner: Europe / Turkey / Turkish Aegean Coast / Mugla Province / Marmaris District / Marmaris / Pasha Fine Jewelery
We can repair and clean all kind of your jewelry in our store.PASHA JEWELERS has a Laser Welder which eliminates so many problems with design and repair. Mostly it eliminates the need to apply heat from the soldering torch which keeps stones, enamels and thin metals safe. This allows us to restore and repair jewelry that is considered too delicate or fragile. Laser welding is possible on metals ranging from gold, platinum, and silver.Add Pasha Fine Jewelery to your Marmaris travel itinerary, and discover new vacation ideas by using our Marmaris online attractions planner.
• Shank work (including soldering, ring sizing, mounting assembly and installing).
• All prong work (including re tipping and replacing prongs).
• Stone setting (including tightening, channel set, bezel set, bead set, pave' set and bright cutting).
• Finishing (including plating, epoxy, polishing & clean ring, satin finish and Florentine finish).
• Pearl repair (including knotted restringing, restring without knots, drill pearl and glue pearl).
• Engraving (including simple ring engraving and engraving setup).
• Earring repair (including soldering post, screw-back and post conversion, lever-back drop conversion and converting bracelet link to earring conversion).
• Fabrication (including rebuilding bezel, seat and channel sets, gold link rebuilding, gold link addition/removal and bail repair).
• Platinum (basic and advanced platinum welding and ring sizing).
• Custom design work.
• Sizing Balls / Sizing (when possible)
• Watch batteries
• Watch repairs General refurbish/cleaning
Pasha Fine Jewelery Reviews
We have known Joseph & Jack for many years now and you will never get a better service anywhere never any hassel and always a pleasure to go in until the wife sees all the stunning diamonds If you... more »
We visited Marmaris this past week and got back on thursday the 31st Oct 2019. I can't thank Joseph enough for the service and advice he provided when I recently purchased my fiance's engagement ring.... more »
Places to stay near Pasha Fine Jewelery
Plan your trip to Marmaris
Get a personalized planA complete day-by-day itinerary
based on your preferences
Customize itRefine your plan. We'll find the
best routes and schedules
Book itChoose from the best hotels
and activities. Up to 50% off
Manage itEverything in one place.
Everyone on the same page.
See all ›
Side trips from Marmaris
Hidden gems in Marmaris
Nearby attractions in Marmaris
See all ›
Plans to Pasha Fine Jewelery by other users
31 days in Turkey BY A USER FROM TURKEY July, beaches, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, beaches ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 60 days in Europe BY A USER FROM BRAZIL March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, wildlife, fast-paced, hidden gems PREFERENCES: March, culture, outdoors, relaxing, historic sites, museums, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Hidden gems PACE: Fast-paced 9 days in Marmaris BY A USER FROM TURKEY July, kids, popular sights PREFERENCES: July, kids ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 1 day in Marmaris BY A USER FROM UNITED KINGDOM May, kids, relaxing, beaches, museums, shopping, wildlife, popular sights PREFERENCES: May, kids, relaxing, beaches, museums, shopping, wildlife ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 9 days in Marmaris BY A USER FROM ISRAEL March, popular sights PREFERENCES: March ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium 8 days in Turkey BY A USER FROM SAUDI ARABIA April, popular sights PREFERENCES: April ATTRACTION STYLE: Popular sights PACE: Medium